Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, August 23, 2009



Picture-of-the-day :
NO, the world doesn't revolve around me.

I think I've lived too long in a I-must-have-things-in-MY-way world. I'm really acting like a spoilt brat and God knows how I fucking hate spoilt brats. Like when we had Juin's celebration, I had this craving and they all accommodated me, which makes me feel so bad (note the present tense which implies I'm still feeling bad over it) because the birthday boy was supposed to decide since it was his big day, but no, I was the one who chose where we had dinner that night. :(. I think people who can put others' happiness before them (like giving in in this case) can really be an angel of God. =)


12:55 AM